History and Development of the International Project (IPC)
- The IPC project originally had been a seminar concept for all kinds of subjects and contents developed at the Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt (since 2000; IPK concept by Prof. Dr. Jean-Pol Martin).
- The original concept had been adapted to the teacher training curriculum in 2008 by Prof. Dr. Klaudia Schultheis (Catholic University Eichstaett-Ingolstadt) and was first tested with Prof. Dr. Iliana Mirtschewa (Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Bulgaria) and in the following years evaluated with Prof. Dr. Leigh Ausband (University of North Carolina Charlotte, USA).
- Currently partner universities of six countries and three continents are collaborating in the IPC project. We are always interested in finding new partners to work with in the International Project (IPC). If you are interested please contact us!
- Meanwhile 4 different types (formats) of classes have been developed. The number of participating countries in the IPC courses varies in relation to the time schedule and curriculum regulations of the different countries.
- The IPC project partners meet annually to discuss the experience, the evaluation and improve the concept (2013 in Eichstaett, Germany, 2014 in Sofia, Bulgaria, 2015 in Granada, Spain, 2016 in Poznan, Poland).
Дълъг и приятен ден със скъпи колеги и приятели на конференцията в Познан. / A long and nice day with colleagues and friends on the conference in Poznan.